Frequently Asked Questions
We can provide you with a list of the reference numbers on your boxes. As the boxes remained sealed, we do not know what items we have. Therefore, you are encouraged to make your own list.
- damage to your items, or other customers items
- there to be a risk to our staff or facility
- something stored that is prohibited
- a breach of our Terms and Conditions.
Your items will be kept safe and secure in our premises, covered by 24/7 CCTV. As we store other customers items in our facility we cannot give out the address and do not allow visitors.
- Medium boxes (either our EASY BOX STORAGE boxes or any double-walled cardboard box with a combined width, height and length between 110 and 130cm, 25kg)
- Archive boxes, secured for transport (combined width, height and length up to 110cm, 25kg) or poster/document tubes
- Suitcase, bags, and sport bags (all items must be sealed inside EASY BOX STORAGE Suitcase Boxes purchased from EASY BOX STORAGE and have a combined width, height and length no greater than 180cm, 25kg), and musical instruments in hard cases.
- Bicycles, skis, snowboards (packed in an appropriate EASY BOX STORAGE box or in a hard travel case)
- Printers, TVs and other electrical equipment within original packaging including polystyrene interior (combined width, height and length no greater than 180cm, 25kg)
- Single-walled cardboard boxes, including crisp boxes!
- Any items not in a cardboard box
- Bin bags, plastic bags, laundry bags, and canvas bags
- Musical instruments in soft cases
- Bicycles, skis and snowboards not in a EASY BOX STORAGE box
- Any item over 25kg, any box over 60x60x60cm other than EASY BOX STORAGE-supplied boxes, or electronics not in their original boxes
- Any goods containing liquids, chemicals or food
- Anything containing items on our “banned list”
WHAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
- In terms of outer packing, anything not packaged as per the “What we will accept list” above
- Glass, crockery and other fragile items unless packed within a EASY BOX STORAGE crockery box
- Goods with any glass element, and other fragile items.
- Jewellery, bullion
- The outside of suitcases, bags, sports bags, plastic containers and hard cases for instruments
Once you have placed your order online, we will send you the empty boxes to pack at your leisure. The first 5 will be FREE of charge and you are advised to order more than you think you will need. We will refund you for any unused and undamaged boxes once they have been returned with our courier.
We accept suitable storage boxes with the following dimensions: 610 x 457 x 457 (mm)
No storage box should exceed 25 kg.
The box must be in good condition, sturdy and suitable for transport and storage of the goods.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more details.
- 1-4 boxes = £5
- 5-9 boxes = £4.50
- 10-19 boxes = £4.25
- 20-49 boxes = £4
- 50 boxes = £3.50
- Suitcase £6.50
- Ironing board £3.75
- Clothes airer £3.75
- Pushchair - stroller £5.95
- Pushchair buggy/pram £9.50
- Laundry/ washing basket (empty) £2.75
- Microwave (domestic – with glass plate removed) £5
- Inkjet printer (80 x 40 x 30) cartridges removed. £4.50
- Mirror/pictures 1.5 m x 1.5 m bubble wrapped £5
- Mini fridge 50 x 50 x 50 cleaned/empty/taped shut £6
- Chair 60 x 60 x 120 £7.50
- Stack-able chair £3.75
- Floor lamp/ fan < 1.2 m, no light bulbs and under 25 kg £7.95
- Clothes rail £3.50
- Kitchen Bin <50 litre volume, cleaned £4
- Electric Fire 15 kg £9.75
- Large TV £9.75
- Small TV £6.50
- Vacuum Cleaner £5
- Golf clubs £7..95
- Golf trolley/stand (not electric) £3.75
- Surf board £9.50
- Skis in bag £7.75
- Snowboard £9.50
- Skateboard £5
Musical Instruments (in suitable hard cases)
- Guitar / keyboard £5.95
- Drum kit £5
- Violin £5
We accept bank transfers, standing orders, and PayPal payments, from UK registered addresses.
Your first month's payment is required up front and future payments will need to be made on the same day each month.
The return charge is £6.95 per item (box or large item). You will need to log in to your account in order to arrange the return.
You will receive the first 5 boxes for free. Any subsequent boxes will be charged at £1.95 per box. You can order these and any packing materials via your online account.
All 5 of the FREE boxes must be used, and if not, you must return them with the courier on the day of collection.
The cost for collections for Bristol postcodes is £35. You will need to add £1.10 per mile outside of the Bristol area.
Returning Your Boxes
You will need to log in to your online account to book the return. If you only want a specific box returned, you can state this in your return order. It is best practice to book a week ahead to allow us time to organise returning your items to you. You will need to pay for the return on the online order form. Each box will cost £6.95 to return as long as you are still in the same area. If you have moved outside of the area, you will need to contact us for delivery costs.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have provided the correct address for returning your items. If you miss the delivery or have not provided the correct address, you will be charged a £35 fee.